Beach Weekend







WHAT I'M WEARING: 
DRESS: Zara | SLIDES: Zara | Sunnies: Freida Rothman | BAG: Old Navy | PYTHON EARRINGS: Kara Ross Heritage 

I don’t know about you, but my packing rule #1 is NEVER BRING ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO IRON! Truth be told, I literally hate to iron anything. My travel wardrobe is all about chic, easy to wear, machine washable, wrinkle resist style that’s comfortable and looks great. I love this striped navy and gray ruffle flamingo flare dress by Zara. It has a sexy scoop in the front, and flatters my curves to a T. I can throw it in a ball inside my suitcase and it will still look great when I pull it out! I paired the dress with these cute satin bow slides, which are a SUMMER MUST HAVE TREND. You can wear them to the beach, to the office or dancing. I am such a Zara fan because it’s fast affordable fashion. They are always on trend, change out styles within two weeks and their clothes actually last past one washing. Do you have a favorite Summer’17 travel dress that you can’t leave your closet without? This is literally that dress for me, wore it in Puerto Rico over New Years and again last week on my beach vacay. 

Now I just need Summer to slow the heck down! It is going by way to fast this year. I think the older I get, the faster time flys. Does anyone else feel this way? I am taking advantage of the last few weekends this season to enjoy the sunshine and take it all in.




SPREAD THE WORD




Comments