Summer Lovin'







WHAT I'M WEARING: 
SKIRT: H&M | BODYSUIT: Boohoo Official | SANDALS: Asos | BACKPACK: Neely & Chloe | HAT: Valdez 

Summer lovin’ had me a blast, Summer lovin’ happens so fast! UGH I can not believe it is already Labor Day weekend, Summer literally flew by right before my eyes. I did not do any extravagant European adventures this Summer, but I got to slow down a little and spend some quality time with my family. My seasonal highlights were definitely weekend trips to the Jersey Shore, a NYC crazy Luau, a week-long Wildwood Crest tradition with 22+ members of the clan and a wild trip to Ocean City Maryland with my cousins. It’s my LDW tradition to visit Long Beach Island and spend time with my cousins, who are my best friends. So many amazing memories in LBI, we have been summering in that city for over 18 years, everytime I go there is a bit of beautiful nostalgia. 

The good news is Summer doesn’t officially end until September 22, so we still have some time to wear those bodysuits + cute skirts and sandals. I am not one of those bloggers that is going to start posting Fall trends now!! (Power to the ladies that are already on it!) I am just not ready to let go of the fact that it’s going to start getting cold, that I will no longer have Summer Fridays in work and that NYFW and Fall prep will take over my lifeeeee. Summer is a of state of mind, and I am not ready for the craziness that Fall 2017 is about it bring. I have some SERIOUS fabulosity in the works for UNLEASHED, and will be announcing it all soon (my head is spinning just thinking of it), but until then let’s enjoy every drop of Summer we possibly can. 

This sexy bodysuit is by Boohoo, a fun British brand with great party and date night looks. I paired it with a blush tone suede skirt from H&M, it is high waisted with a flare and snaps at the side. I gave into the denim sandal trend because… how could you not?! They go with everything and are def #notbasic nude, I wanted something different. The light pink backpack is by power sister duo Neely & Chloe, I basically LIVE in this bag. It has my initials monogramed inside the flap, and I am obsessed with it. Lastly, I am wearing the “Sayulita” natural Panama hat with geometrical embroidery by Valdez. This is such an amazing brand because they employ local artisans in Ecuador to provide jobs + opportunity and strengthen the appreciation for handmade & socially responsible fashion (which is right up my alley)

What were your Summer 17 highlights? I would love to know your fav Summer memories, outfits, songs or anything that brings a smile. Tweet or DM me on insta to share! xo 



SPREAD THE WORD



SaveSave

Comments