Attitude of Gratitude





WHAT I’M WEARING  
DRESS: Who What Wear | SHOES: Wanted | NECKLACE: Kara Ross 

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!! That warm fuzzy feeling, family, good food, light spirits, and positive energy. I know I keep saying this, but I can’t believe how fast the year went by, it’s totally crazy! Thanksgiving crept up on me, shortly after Christmas is right around the corner (my fav holiday/Birthday), and then New Years…woahhhh time flyssss. I want to take a minute and just give thanks to all of the GOOD in my life. I am so grateful for my wonderful family, friends that are always by my side, career mentors, and growing community of support. It’s been an overall beautiful year with ups + downs and lots of learning lessons, especially learning more about myself and what I want in life. 

This is an overall casual 70’s style holiday look, and I love this cheetah printed dress by Who Wore What available exclusively at Target. A lot of people think you have to spend mucho to look good, and that’s just not true. Style is priceless. I paired it with these velvet gold buckle smoking slippers by Wanted Shoes and Kara Ross heritage jewelry. An empire waisted dress is flattering on everyone, especially a pear body shape. You can wear this dress with a high waisted belt, layer a blazer over it, or add knee high boots for a sexier evening look. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and mote holiday looks coming your way! Deck the halls, and your wardrobe ;) 



SPREAD THE WORD




Comments