California Dreamin











MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM, 2018 E 7TH PL, LOS ANGELES | 855 258 0719 

WHAT I’M WEARING  
SHIRT: UNLEASHED WORLD | SKIRT: Target | SNEAKERS: The Jibs Life | NECKLACE: Artisan Made, Chile 

Ever feel like you need to hit a reset button in your life? Well I needed that this weekend. I needed to get out of New York City, look at the ocean, see the stars, hear some good music and LAUGH with one of my best girlfriends. This was a last minute trip planned to Los Angeles, and my travel buddy is the QUEEN of instagram-able moments. She took us to this awesome place called the Museum of Ice Cream in downtown LA. I didn’t even know a place like this existed! I love ice cream, contemporary art, and interactive experiences. So many people have reached out to me this week and asked, “what is it like?!”. The best way for me to describe it is a mix of Refinery’s 29 Rooms + Art Basel  WITH ICE CREAM… pretty much genius. You walk through about 7 different curated rooms that are interactive and visually appealing. You participate as a group or alone and become one with the art, while eating some yummy ice cream. You dance your way from room to room and it’s honestly such a FUN experience for any age. Basically, you get to act like your true 10 year old self without anyone judging you. My FAV ROOM was the mint chocolate chip experience, and I had the most amazing mochi + mint chip ice cream ball that was semi life changing. 

I wanted to dress up in something fun, colorful, and of course PINK! I am wearing an UNLEASHED 100% organic hand beaded top by female artisans in rural India. This particular style will be available on Amazon India (online). It feels so good to wear something you know is sustainable and creating jobs and opportunities for women in hard circumstances. The beadwork is called “lock beading” which means it is very sturdy and will not fall apart with one thread. This top is even MACHINE WASHABLE (say worddd!) and hang to try. I paired it with this cute denim skirt from target, and my go-to JIBS kicks in snakeskin print. My favorite part of this look is def the colorful neon choker necklace, which was a pressy & hand made by female artisans in Chile. Clearly, I am all about supporting women and love sustainable + ethical fashion. 

The Museum of Ice-cream will be hitting Miami during Art Basel week Dec 6-11th and I highly suggest you get your tickets soon! (CLICK HERE) 


SPREAD THE WORD











SaveSave

Comments