Lindo Maravilhoso






WHAT I’M WEARING: 
DRESS: Farm Rio | BOOTS: Modern Vice | BAG: Steve Madden 

Lindo Maravilhoso- aka “beautiful marvelous”… it’s the Brazilian way! Everyone that knows me pretty much knows I live in color and mixed prints. I was recently introduced to Farm Rio, a Brazilian fashion and lifestyle brand that focuses on playful mix prints, colors and textures that embrace authenticity and inspire self expression. The designs are influenced by Rio’s natural beauty, evoking the same sense of joie de vivre and spontaneity that’s felt in the city. I love a good wrap dress because it is super flattering on my body type (hour glass) and accentuates all of the right places. 

Let’s just say in a sea of black and navy blue on wall street, I am definitely brining the COLOR and joy to my new neighborhood. I was never a fan of blending in anyway. As I gear up for Spring, I can promise you I will be living in light weight cotton colorful wrap dresses all season long. 



Comments

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks! discount womens swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment