Puerto Rico: TRAVEL GUIDE







I went to Puerto Rico last week for my cousin’s Bachelorette party and MAN DID WE HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! I have not been to the island since hurricane Maria, and honestly did not know what to expect after all of the devastation and power outages. Puerto Rico is such a beautiful place filled with color, kind people, amazing food and gorgeous beaches. I have to say that the island is back in action, and can really use tourism to help rebuild the city + support the wonderful locals and hard working people. 

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite restaurants, dance spots, and activities so you have the full scoop when you are planning your visit. YOUR WELCOME ;) Here is a list of my personal favorites from experience:

WHERE TO STAY:

WHAT TO EAT:

WHAT TO DO:

TIPS:
  • 75-100 SPF SUNCREEN!!! Girl its hot AF and you will get burnt 
  • Pack lots of color- no black 
  • Make sure to bring a hat as the sun is strong 
  • Comfy shoes, avoid stilettos in Old San Juan (it’s all cobblestones)
  • Pack a swell bottle or cool cup for your drinks & take it to the pool or beach 
  • Bug wipes! 


I highly recommend you to visit PR! It is an easy flight from NYC and extremely affordable, you will not be disappointed. I am already planning my next visit back in a few months because I had such a great trip. There is so much to see, the city is filled with history and culture you need more then 4 days to experience it all. 












Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this <3 Hope someday you will visit Vietnam as a destination. Then I recommend you Halong bay day tour Hope to meet you soon, see ya <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment