Ladies Night Out With 'Snapette" Hosted by Chiara Ferragni

We had an amazing time tonight with the ladies of Snapette (the #1 fashion app) at the "Digital Fashion Fete" hosted by top blogger Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad. The event took place at CURVE on Bond Street, an exclusive downtown luxury boutique with uptown style. My date for the evening was the amazing/talented Freida Rothman. She really is my idol and modern day superwoman who has a successful business, 4 children, strong work ethic and overall perfect balance in her  life. I look at her and realize I really can have it all one day, she is a walking example of a fashion power AND family woman. I also got to hang with my really great friend/blog mentor Naty Michele of A Love Affair With Fashion. She is one of the reasons I started my blog in the first place.  We also ran into the fab designer Jes Wade and handbag designer Mary Lai (pictures in post). 

Tonight was all about positive vibes and support for the Snapette power team. I have watched their app grow into the top fashion app in the industry, and I am so proud of them! These talented young ladies are changing the digital game, and having a ton of fun along the way. Freida wanted to bring some surprises for the girls from her new collection, and as you can tell by their facial expressions, they loved the pieces! Shout out to the Snapette babes Angela, Amy, and Caitlin…also app co-founder Sarah ❤ 







































Hats off to you ladies, amazing event! 





SPREAD THE WORD















Comments