The Art Of Brunch: LA Edition

We arrived in LA yesterday and it's been a complete whirlwind getting ready for our big event tonight. After a long night out entertaining clients, we woke up and decided to do an early Sunday brunch at Kitchen 24, which is conveniently located next door to our hotel. Think of this place as a trendy upscale diner, where people come to "be seen". Filled with actors, models, singers, and even some celebs. Kitchen 24 is open 24 hours a day, which is crazy for LA since everything here closes so early!! (that's the East Coaster in me talking).  

I wanted to be casual and comfortable today as we have a lot of running around/event prep this afternoon. My oversize tribal poncho hoodie is from Umgee USA "curve" collection, a California based apparel wholesaler. These tribal print leggings and buckle booties are both from Forever 21.  My reflective sunglasses are by NY based eyewear brand, Jimmy Swagg Inc. Saving my fav piece of the outfit for last, my neon tribal shoulder bag is by Mochila Bag Addixion. This designer is showcasing her full collection during our event tonight at SUR Lounge. My friend Jordana is also wearing a mini Mochila cross-body swing bag. 

Our brunch was fabulous at Kitchen 24, and the service was great. I have to say, it is extremely hard to find good service in LA because everyone is moving A LOT slower compared to NYC. They were actually attentive, supper friendly, and just all around cool people. I ordered a cappuccino (couldn't do a bellini today I was a little hungover from last night haha), and it was SO good.  For our food, I ordered classic breakfast with 2 eggs, pancakes, apple sausage and has browns… basically the perfect hangover cure. Jordana ordered a seared tuna salad with potatoes and eggs, and covered it with spicy hot sauce (She likes to spice up everything, typical Brazilian lol).  I would highly recommend this place for breakfast/brunch, lunch, or a late night stop. 































We will most likely be making a late night appearance here after the event ;) 

Top: Umgee USA | Leggings: Forever21 | Boots: Forever21 | Sunglasses: Jimmy Swagg 

Kitchen 24: 8575 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 
ph: 424 777 0959 






SPREAD THE WORD













Comments