FTL MODA: The Italians Are Coming #MBFW


I am most excited for the FTL MODA + Art Hearts runway show presented by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation taking place on Thursday, February 13th, 2014 from 5-6:30pm in Lincoln Center's Theatre. Closing out MBFW with a bang! This is such a special curated presentation of talented Italian designers from Rome & Milano (literally the best of the best) coming to NYC to strut their stuff. FTL MODA holds a special place in my heart, as I was involved with the original production and one of their Italian founders. It makes me so happy to watch FTL MODA grow so much, and host their show at the most prestigous platform in the country. I think it is very important to recognize interntional talent. Some of the feature designers include: Nino Lettieri, Giada Curti, Jamal Taslaq, Gianni Tolentino, Silk Skin and Kokler. Accessories by Freida Rothman, Silva Massacesi, Mondelliani, and Maria Greca. 

Italians have a natural way about looking effortlessly chic.  I am looking forward to seeing some amazing draping, beautiful fabrics, bold colors, sexy sheers, and hand sewn embroidery. 








Stay tuned for pics and live updates from the runway at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. This is my Super Bowl! ekkk I can't wait! Click here to check out more info about the show.





SPREAD THE WORD

Comments