London Calling

Even though I am a few days late, I wanted to rock my British flag sweater by UMGEE USA in honor of London Fashion Week. This was the 1st year that I was invited to attend the shows internationally on my own as a blogger, and it was a great feeling. Although I am unable to make it this season due to work, I was able to extend my invitations to a good friend traveling abroad and I am there in spirit. Friday was a foggy rainy day and I thought, this is the perfect "London-like weather" to snap some pics for the full effect! The rain and moisture has been hard on my hair (and new bangs) so I chose a to wear my "bad hair day" beanie from ASOS. The red flare dress and nude studded booties are from Forever 21. All of my jewelry is by Freida Rothman. 















Dress: Forever 21 | Sweater: UMGEE USA | Booties: Forever 21 | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | 
Beanie: ASOS

Who says you can't look fabulous in the rain? 






SPREAD THE WORD














Comments