Haute Holiday Looks



I seriously can't believe how time flies. It's already the end of November, Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is right around the corner.  That can only mean 1 thing, HOLIDAY PARTIES! (a whole bunch of them. So brace yourself, and get it together girl!) Seriously, you need to stop wearing that same basic dress you wear every year, and invest in some classic holiday looks for your closet. If you are a little bit more daring, and willing to go on the trendier side I have something for you too! I am basing this off of pure experience (and desperation) because over the next few weeks almost every night I have a holiday party, birthday party, fashion event, work function, wedding, concerts… and the list goes on and on.  I hate leaving things for the last minute, when it comes to my wardrobe/personal style I am a compulsive planner (yes I am already planning my Birthday outfit now lol). Call me crazy, but I would rather know I am putting my best food forward, looking my best at these events, and serving up a plate of killer confidence so bam take that! Rule #1: you can NEVER be overdressed. 

For those of you who HATE shopping, like my own sister, (totally don't even know how we are related) I am talking to you. I literally am doing all the work for you guys, scouting out the best outfits and the best deals. You can avoid the mall, the crazy holiday rush, and long lines. Just click through to each website mentioned and get your shop on.  As requested by a few readers, I am even taking care of all body shapes and sizes. My skinny bitches to my bad ass curvy gals I gotchu! Here goes nothing…








Hope this was helpful to everyone! I have some serious style posts coming this week stay tuned xo 





SPREAD THE WORD









Comments