Neon Trimmed Hooded Jacket








Jacket: UMGEE USA | Dress: ASOS | Tights: ASSETS by Sara Blakely | Gloves: Calvin Klein
 Jewelry & Sunglasses: Freida Rothman


The weather here in New York has been having some major mood swings over the past few days. First it's freezing, then it's warm, and now tomorrow it's suppose to be the first snowstorm of the season. (YIKES!) All of these weather changes mean lots of light weight layers for my wardrobe. This orange neon trimmed cargo jacket is by UMGEE USA. I love it because of the hood, and the fact that it's so lightweight. I've been pairing it with dresses, skirts, and leggings … it pretty much works with any look in my closet. This printed swing dress is by ASOS and is currently on sale ladies! (Did I mentioned it's really forgiving in all the right places?) I wore plain black tights under my dress which are Assets by Sara Blakely, I SWEAR BY THESE TIGHTS.  They don't snag easily, there warm, they have a great COMFORTABLE control top, the only catch is they don't come cheap (but well worth it). I think I own about 15 pairs of them lol I completed this casual eclectic look with black and gold booties, tan gloves, a navy knit beanie, tortoise sunnies, and a rabbit fur trimmed handbag. (sorry PETA)

There are some REALLY sunny days coming (aka peace out NY hello Miami) so stay tuned! 





SPREAD THE WORD







Comments