The Art of Brunch: Anthony David's, Hoboken











Anthony David's 953 Bloomfield, St Hoboken NJ | 201 222 8399

Sunday should always be a day of rest/relaxation and of course some really good food! I have been hearing some amazing things about Anthony David's in Hoboken, NJ and had to try it for myself.  Over the next few weeks the ELITE NYC crew & I are scouting the best brunches in NYC/NJ, and this was definitely Elite worthy.  Tucked away off the hustle and bustle of Washington Street, Anthony David's corner indoor/outdoor dining really had some charm. This gem on Bloomfield St. was so packed there was a line around the corner, BUT to our surprise the service was super fast and accommodating.  You can tell this is a Sunday local brunch destination. The menu was classic with a little twist, and I especially loved the remixed benedict selections.  Anthony David's is BYOB so if you want to booze it up at brunch bring the champagne and they will provide the OJ. I'm detoxing on the drinks & opted for a hot green tea with lemon and some honey. Since I am such a sucker for Eggs Benedict I tried the crab-cake version and they were literally OFF THE CHARTS.  My brunch partner had a classic burger with aged cheddar and fries which was also amazing. Did I mention that the restaurant serves an all day brunch 7 days a week? Score! You MUST try this place, two thumbs up. 

…until next time 



SPREAD THE WORD




Comments