Brooklyn Casual









Dress: Forever 21 | Clutch: ASOS | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Flats: Tahari


Can you believe it's officially the 2nd day of summer?! I am loving the weather and I figured it was time to pull out this black and white tribal print strapless number from Forever 21. I paired it with a black sheer hoodie (perfect layering piece) and some killer printed sunnies "London Edition" by Ray-Ban.  The awesome black and white striped flats are a recent find at Century 21, and the 2 tone clutch is by ASOS.  One of my good friends and blogger babe Naty Michele of A Love Affair With Fashion & I had a little BK adventure around my new hood this afternoon. The vibe in Bay Ridge is supper casual and relaxed, literally the perfect Sunday afternoon.  

… so we don't have a BITCH STOLE MY LOOK moment, here's how you can get the look & make it your own.


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did! (I'm still hurting) 



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments