Animalistic Instincts













Dress: Pink Clubwear | Vest: UMGEE USA | Wedges: Rampage | Necklace: Child of Royals 


Did I mention I lived in South Florida for a few years? Once and a while my Latin flare comes out in my wardrobe choices. I'm all about this animal printed side slit curve hugging halter dress by Pink Clubwear. The animal print is very bold, and it definitely brings a sense of sexy confidence to my outfit.  This look is perf for hitting the beach (totally wishing I was in Miami at the moment), a night out on the town, or setting sail on a weekend adventure. The nude fringe crochet vest has become a recent wardrobe staple, there are so many ways to incorporate this fun layering piece into your look. Lastly, I am one lucky ducky because by BFF hooks me up with some fab seasonal samples. These snakeskin embellished wedges by rampage are fierce and supper comfy. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!





SPREAD THE WORD




Comments