Beach Chic







Bathing suit: Forever21 | Skirt: Addition Elle | Fedora: LF | Necklace: Freida Rothman 


As you may know, I grew up in New Jersey. No matter what city I live in, I will always be a Jersey girl at heart. And like most Jersey girls, as soon as Memorial Day weekend hits we migrate south until Labor Day. Let me also get one thing straight, we don't go to the "beach" we go "down the shore" haha! (no not trashy seaside MTV style, but the real shore) I've been hitting the shore every summer with my family since I was born.  LBI, Long Branch, and Sea Bright are considered my second homes.  I don't get to come down here as much as I would like now because of a crazy busy schedule, but when I do it brings back great memories. 

Since yesterday was rainy and a wash out, I figured I would save my patriotic 4th of July look for the beach today. Just because you want to be a beach bum all weekend doesn't mean you can't still look chic! This retro halter red one piece is from Forever 21, and for us curvy girls it was a great steal (it also has good support and underwire).  The black swim skirt is by one of my fav Canadian based brands Addition Elle.  The fedora is from LF, totally miss going shopping in LF Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale… love that store! My cat eye sunnies are vintage, and the triangle pointed necklace and chain toggle bracelet are by Freida Rothman. Did you peep my patriotic "American Dream" mani? ;) 

Hope you have an amazzeee 4th of July weekend!







Comments