Boho Beach Babe














Printed Kimno: UMGEE USA | Dress: ASOS Curve | Sandals: Charlotte Russe | Handbag: Remi & Reid | Cuff: Child of Royals | Necklaces/Rings: Freida Rothman | Floppy Hat: Forever 21

Salt in the air and sand in between my toes, there is no where else I'd rather be on a hot summer day than the beach. I spent every summer at the Jersey shore since I was 6 years old and it still feels like home.  On a day like today, I wanted to be casual and comfortable. I believe the #1 summer MUST HAVE is a printed kimono, the one I am wearing is from LA based wholesale apparel brand UMGEE USA (and I'm totally obsessed with it). So far I have worn it to work, for a night out in the city, and to the beach. 

My dress is the "new look inspire sleeveless skater dress" by ASOS curve in in blue.  My casual satchel/cross body navy leather handbag is by Cali based brand Remi & Reid.  Jewels by Freida Rothman (dying over this rose quartz necklace layering look) + pastel cuff by Child of Royals. Last but not least, I choose this black floppy hat from Forever 21 because I am SICK of seeing straw hats on the beach and I wanted to be a little more chic. 


I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend!





SPREAD THE WORD








Comments