And That's A Wrap! #NYFW

Unlike many other bloggers this week (totally not knocking my babes!),  I've decided to hold off on my personal style posts and make it more about the actual designers and what was on the runway. I give myself a pat on the back for some great outfit choices, but this week is NOT about me, it's about THEM.  I stand up and applaud these amazing creative talents who poured their heart and soul out for New York Fashion Week. You truly inspired me, and your Fall 2015 collections were simply stunning & kick ass! Here are my favorites …






Inspired by chinoiserie Vivienne's collection was a total East mets West scenario. I have loved her work for years, and this was my first season seeing a collection up close and personal. Victorian blouses, lace frames, and gorgeous embroidery left a huge smile on my face throughout the entire show. I literally want to own all of these pieces NOW.  







Twisted top knots, bold lips, tons of fur, and FIERCE style brought down the house tonight. Seriously Marc, way to close NYFW with a BANG. I loved the sexy undertone, sheer slips, and bold patterns. This entire collection gave me a Cruella de Vil vibe, and I'm ready to get into character in MJ!








Zac Posen's show was flawless. I was literally holding my breath the entire time watching this live stream,  each look that appeared on the runway was even better then the next. When Naomi walked out I literally gasppeddd, it was a show stopper. The construction and craftsmanship in this collection is unbelievable, what an artist. Volume, sculptural silhouettes with a sense of ease and movement is what makes a Zac Posen dress stand apart. 









Ohhhhhh Diane you did it again! I Simply love DVF as a designer, she just knows how to make a woman look and feel her best. Fall 2015 was about SEDUCTION. Sexy lace, cut outs, hour glass wrap dresses and mixed prints stole the show. Completely not your average, and definitely not a wall flower.








Angel's inspiration for Fall 15 was "the woman in velvet shoes".  I had the pleasure of watching this collection come down the runway in person, his evening wear is to die for. I really loved all the black and gold looks, I think they are extremely wearable. I am also a fan of his cut-outs, choice of fabrics, and sheer detailing. BRAVO- another amazing season xo 









I simply won't allow any negative comments about my favorite oversized neon gummy bear Jeremy. He is a freaking VISIONARY that is not afraid to take risks and live out wild fantasies through his collections. His whole theme had a very sixties baby doll vibe with bright tights, peter pan collars, mary jane shoes, and psychedelic printed dresses…sign me up! 








A total take on the 70's, vintage with a modern flare… girl she NAILED IT. (literally look at those kick ass nails!) This collection was the epitome of everything the RM brand stands for, that cool downtown New York girl attitude. I loved the fringe details, styling, and all accessories in each look. This was one of my absolute favs of fashion week, I want to own every piece (and every boot). 









Everyone knows I can't resist a fabulous fur! Prabal is the master of clean lines, mixing a minimal approach with the right amount of "nowness".  His winter soft palettes, silk-crepes, fold over slits and extravagant outwear sold me. The entire collection reminded me of a town and country editorial in Aspen, and I loved every minute of it. 

What where your favorite shows this season? 




SPREAD THE WORD











Comments