Break the Ice













Sweater Dress: Victoria Secret | Boots: Hunter | Basic Black Leggings: Forever 21 

Get the look with a neutral off the shoulders sweater dress:


I don't know about you, but in the winter after some major snow storms I feel like going into hibernation. I wear basic leggings, bulky sweaters, and welly boots to get me through the cold days.  I find myself wearing less makeup, and keep it really casual and simple.  Just because I am not glammed up in heels and makeup doesn't mean I can't still feel sexy. If you have been following my personal instagram (@jaclynnbrennan) you might have saw a post this weekend in regards to helping my parents move. I literally had 3 whole closets filled with clothes (not including the 4 closets filled in my own apartment lol).  I rediscovered some of my old classic seasonal favs, like this chunky knit sweater dress I ordered from VictoriaSecret.com a while back. This style is not currently sold on their website, but I did give you a few other options to get the look.  I think showing just the right amount of skin can really spice up any look. When I show off my shoulders, I feel extremely sexy, it's just a little touch that transforms my attitude and outfit. To all my ladies reading this, I know what your thinking… damn that strapless bra! (especially if you have a large chest) I highly suggest investing in one of Victoria Secrets' strapless convertibles. They are pricey but will last a long time, plus I find them more comfortable then the average. 

I promise I'll be out of my "hibernation" mode by New York Fashion Week!



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments