#OldNavyStyle Summer 2015













Old Navy Summer 2015 Collection Preview | Feb 26th, 2015

I had an amazing time at the Old Navy Summer 2015 preview last Thursday in NYC at their corporate showroom with my blogger babe Daily Fashionista Dana. The entire collection is about keeping it cool and casual. Light layers/ fabrics, neutrals, and bohemian prints ruled the room. I LOVED their new bathing suits, perforated skater slips, and printed shorts. Did I mention how cute the showroom was? Old Navy really knows how to throw a party! There was a fabulous cocktail juice bar, killer DJ, temporary tattoo station and even a cute grill master serving some summer snacks. (totes felt like I was at a summer BBQ) The entire evening was fab and I am so excited for the summer collection to hit stores! This event was definitely a mini vacation from the cold.





SPREAD THE WORD










Comments