Nothing but Love #VdayChic












Dress & Lace Up Pumps by metrostyle 
Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Watch: Michael Kors 


Valentine's Day is literally in TWO days and you are probably doing one of two things:
1. Stressing about wearing the perfect outfit for date night with your hunnie (sexy lingerie to match) 
2. If you are single- calling your friends to plan the ultimate I hate love fest party, or buying advanced tickets to see 50 Shades of Grey with your girls

Regardless you will still need to look chic for Vday right? I am in loveeeee with this elbow sleeve color block dress and fuchsia lace up pumps by metrostyle. It's just the right amount of sexy without showing too much skin… gotta leave something for the imagination haha! This is also a great option for us East Coasters' because it's been freaking freezing out lately, it's definitely a challenge to have a sizzlin' look in this frigid cold. I also love adding pops of color to my wardrobe, why be boring when you can be BRIGHT! 

Did I mention Bella NYC MAG named me the Blogger of the Month for February?!?! This literally made by whole week, it's amazing to inspire and empower other women. Check out my interview and feature HERE






SPREAD THE WORD


Comments