Vday in DVF












Pleated Wrap Dress: Dianne von Furstenberg 
Shoes: ASOS | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Watch: Michael Kors 

I hope all of the lovers out there had an AMAZING Valentine's Day. I spent my day in NYFW mode in this simply amazing printed DVF flare wrap dress. This dress makes me feel ultra sexy and feminine, there is something about a DVF dress that can not compare. The cut and style really hits a woman at all of the right places and accentuates her best features. Today I got to meet Dianne herself, she is truly one of my fashion icons and inspirations in this industry. Her grace and presence can light up an entire room.  There is no one else I would rather spend VDAY with then Dianne (unless I could be in Miami with the most amazing man ever, but that's another story). 

Be thankful for all of your family and significant others on this special day dedicated to nothing but LOVE. I am lucky to have a love so strong, even with miles between us his presence can warm my soul on the coldest winter day. Sending kisses to everyone! xo 



SPREAD THE WORD


Comments