Neiman Marcus Holiday Blogger Brunch

I had the opportunity to attend a Fashion Holiday Blogger Brunch at Neiman Marcus in Garden State Plaza hosted by Fashion Journalist and Stylist Dana Prigge. This past Saturday was snowing like crazy on the East Coast, but I bared the weather and decided to attend anyway… I am SO HAPPY I did! 

It was such a cool site to see a fabulous table set for brunch with roses and special touches in the middle of Neiman's designer fashion. (now this is my kind of party!) Fashion and food are two of my favorite things, and normally the two do not mix, but it was a great environment and wonderful energy. The room was filled with a hand full of selected bloggers (fashion/lifestyle/food/mommy bloggers), designers, and writers. These inspirational woman shared advice and style tips, along with their passions and goals. 

After we chatted up a storm Dana got on the mic and made a wonderful uplifting speech about our industry and sticking together.  A model showed off the latest holiday fashions including designers: DVF, Jimmy Choo, Haute Hippie, Valentino, and Tom Ford.  Dana gave wonderful tips about dressing for the holidays and mixing in accessories. Overall it was a great morning and I really enjoyed myself. I started Blazers & Bellinis in September 2013, and this was the 1st time it hit me that the fashion blogger world has welcomed me with open arms and I am so grateful for everyone's support.  A special thank you to my amazing boyfriend for snapping these photos at brunch. <3



































Coat: Addition Elle | Skirt: Forever 21 | Top: Forever 21 | Hat: Charlotte Ruse 
Shoes: Kenneth Cole | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Handbag: Sienna Ray 







SPREAD THE WORD

















Comments