Stud City

When it comes to your winter wardrobe I believe every woman should have 3 key essentials: studded leggings, oversize jacket, and printed booties. These 3 pieces can be dressed up or down, basically staying warm in style. I shot this look in the lobby of the Le St Martin Hotel in Montreal, which was decked out for Christmas. I am completely obsessed with this green drawstring oversized military jacket and city studded black top by Umgee USA. My studded cross leggings are by forever 21, and the printed pony hair booties are by Kenneth Cole. Saving the best for last, my black/gold bold statement necklace is by For Every Bella


















Jacket: Umgee USA | Top: Umgee USA | Leggings: Forever 21 | Boots: Kenneth Cole 
 Necklace: For Every Bella 







SPREAD THE WORD










Comments