Taking It Back 2 Black

I really can't believe how time flys, Jan 26th and spring is right around the corner (can not come soon enough). The weather on the East Coast has been pretty tricky lately with warm days and then supper cold days.  I am getting down right sick of wearing sweaters and scarves, and ready for some bright pops of color… until then I am taking it back to black. You can never go wrong with a cute LBD [little black dress], this one has sheer sleeves and a sweetheart top which makes me feel sexy. I always choose dresses that have a small bottom flare because it is the most flattering for my body type, pear shaped.  I love the spike shoulder details on this motto jacket, it can be dressed up or down from day to night. My cut-out side buckle booties are from Forever 21, very comfy and without sacrificing style. A true city girl needs to be able to walk long blocks, jump on the subway, and  hail a cab in the snow. I don't care what you say but we all know that killer shoes can completely ruin your day.

 This "mercer" mixed metal cross pendant necklace and 14k matte gold plated bracelets are from Freida Rothman's Spring 2014 line, which is coming soon! These are my favorite piece from her new collection. One question I have been getting a lot lately is "where do you get your tights?!". I only wear one brand of tights, "original shaping tights" ASSETS by Sara Blakely. They are expensive but totally worth it! They are comfortable, warm, dark in color, and slimming… you can order them here.  The final detail to tie this look together is some revlon color stay red lippy. 

























Get the look: Forever 21 | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Tights: ASSETS by Sara Blakely
Thanks to my love for taking these pics! 




SPREAD THE WORD














Comments