Tortuga Island #CostaRica

Saving the best for last, our New Years Eve trip to Tortuga Island. The beautiful and peaceful Tortuga Island lies off the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula, it stands for "turtle island".  I literally felt like I was in a movie, or it was a dream… I kept asking myself "Is this real life?".  We took a bus from our hotel in Escazu and headed to the coast (about a 2 hour drive) and then boarded a party boat. The ride was so much fun! Great music, food, cocktails, and a mix of locals with some international tourists. (we made some cool friends)

The view during the long ride to the island was spectacular. I love being on boats and out on the water, it was literally the perfect day. When we pulled up to the dreamy island with tall coconut tress swaying in the wind, sugary white sand on my feet, and emerald waters surrounding the beach. It was the most beautiful beach I have ever seen in my life. The type of beach you can only dream about or see in movies. I couldn't even wait 5 minutes, I had to jump in the water right away. We spent the entire day in the water, and even rented a kayak and headed to a secluded beach on the other side of the island for a little exploration. Despite my minor jellyfish sting, the day was total perfection spent with my love. Tortuga island is one of the most romantic places in the world, and love was def in the air (even saw some love birds). 










































Yellow Halter Cover Up: Victoria Secret | Blue 1 piece: Forever 21 | Cheetah Shawl: Forever 21
Sunnies: Versace | Jewelry: Freida Rothman 

Hope to go back to Tortuga Island one day! This was the most memorable New Years Eve ever! 






SPREAD THE WORD











Comments

  1. I am curious to find out what blog system you have been using? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
    Designer Swimwear and beachwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a entertainment account it. Look complicated to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?Dash cam camera buy online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment