See & Be Seen: ENK Favs

It is sometimes overwhelming because there are so many fabulous brands and designers (established and upcoming) showcasing at ENK. After doing a few laps throughout the show and getting some fab booth inspiration, I took a few snaps of my favorite brands and displays.  These brands are doing something different, something noteworthy and eye catching. I believe that we should support each other in this industry and give credit where it is due. These designers are my hand selects & favs, they did an amazing job. Here is a little preview to their new collections, I'm sure you will agree these pieces are amazee….

Alexis Bittar
He has become a household name in fashion accessories, not only for his unique designs, but for the overall branding of the business. His collections showcased at ENK were bold and beachy, some of my fav pieces almost looked like sea glass.  







This booth caught my eye for all of the amazing colors and patterns. I am such a fan of their wrap watches and beaded body chains for spring. Not only do these bracelets and chains make a fun bohemian statement, they are also extremely affordable. 







This was my first time hearing of TT, I was passing by the booth when I saw this outrageous eye necklace. Her designs are so playful, I can picture this necklace in a high fashion editorial. After checking out more about the brand I noticed Kelly Osborn wears Tarina Tarntino and it all makes sense. So fun, you can tell this designer is a risk taker! 








Asha was one of my favorite booths at ENK from a merchandising/design stand point. I fell in love with their patterned wall paper and bright orange busts that complimented the jewelry so well. **I DIE** over these zodiac rings, they are amazing and you can tell why they are Asha's best seller. 










This is a handbag brand to be watched! All of the bags are great quality leathers and they have a fab price point. I especially love this black leather bag adorned with buttons, it has a rocker/vintage vibe. 





I have always been a fan of Ben Amun, they are pretty much sold everywhere (saks, shopbop, max & chloe etc)… not to mention their amazing press. I thought their booth was very well done too! I loved the logo in gold spray paint on their navy blue wall paper. They used empty frames and hung necklaces inside all over the walls.  My favorite necklace had a tribal patterned fabric and gold Egyptian inspired pendant. I would wear everything from this collection! 







This is a well known name in the handbag industry and I have to say, I am highly impressed by their new collection.  Treesjie updated their designs and took some chances with bold colors and patterns. I am wild about this floral print laser clutch in blue. 






Talk about branding… what an excellent booth! I loved the brand's consistency and vintage/victorian vibe. They had this great black chandelier, moose head on the walls, a fireplace, and handbags displayed on serving trays. My favorite piece was their charm champagne pendant necklace. 
















This brand is known for their "hippy bling", and is represented by La Strada Showroom. I am feeling these aztec printed sneakers in yellow and blue. Kim & Zozi also have really cute leather beaded bracelets, the perfect date for your arm party. 









I think these are the cutest accessories for summer time fun, or a getaway to some tropical destination.
My fav LoLo pieces are their adorable sunglass cases, I want to own one of these bags in every color. 






Let's just say "evil eyes" for days, no negativity in sight! I am completely in love with these bags, they are so unique and make such a statement.  From satchels, to backpacks, to evening clutches, I can picture myself wearing everything in this line. My all time favorite piece in the entire ENK show is Sunita's lucky clutch. It is completely blinged out in black stones with luck symbols from every culture.  I can see this clutch on a red carpet, or worn with jeans for a casual cocktail in NYC. 








Stunning timeless pieces, they had a wonderful collection on display. Great use of stones, lots of gold, and amazing chunky bracelets. Julie Vos also had a unique booth,  loved the accent of blue and their  printed floors. 









Their booth caught my eye, I could not pass up seeing fab accessories on the runway during NYFW on a flat screen vertical TV (genius!) I adore the round stone sunnies, I would totally make them my everyday frames. 



Thank you to all of the fabulous designers for letting me snap photos of your booths! Hats off to you and all of your hard work, I am greatly impressed and love your designs. 







SPREAD THE WORD











































Comments