Industry Insider: Freida Rothman @ENK

Last week was the well known fashion industry's ENK tradeshow which took place January 6th-8th at Pier 92-94 in NYC.  This show has been around since 1987 and features women's accessories including: footwear, jewelry, handbags, scarves, belts, hats and eyewear. Basically a huge warehouse filled with thousands of exhibitors showcasing their latest and greatest collections to buyers and press before it hits the public. This was my 1st tradeshow for Freida Rothman. I had the opportunity to design our space, pick out all the furniture, merchandise the jewelry, and take care of all the little details in our booth. It was so rewarding to see everything come together, and BOY was it a A LOT of work (I am still exhausted). I had such an amazing team, and special help from my internal support to execute the design. I am very happy with the turn out, and so was Freida & all of our buyers. #MissionAccomplished


























Only 4 more tradeshows to go this year (whheww).  What do you think of our booth?  Stay tuned for my fav ENK designers coming soon! 







SPREAD THE WORD

Comments