Shore Done CHIC #TheBeaconHouse














The Beacon House Inn | 100 Beacon Blvd, Sea Girt, NJ 08750 
Ph: 732 499 5835 | EMAIL ME to receive 10% Discount off your stay

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Special appearance by #LolaTheLobster 

Life is extremely busy for me right now. This blog is my creative outlet to let loose, and be myself in every form of existence. After working long hours all week in Manhattan, I NEED to find some peace and unwind on the weekends. My family and friends label me as a "work-a-holic", my mind is constantly thinking about work. When you love what you do, it feels like second nature. With that being said, I am learning to find a little thing call balance in my life.  Part of my weekend (besides some work) was retreating to the Jersey Shore for a little R&R with one of my besties, Daily Fashionista. We needed a little girl time and some cocktails on the porch if you know what I mean! 

People have this negative stereotype of the Jersey Shore after that reality show. The shore really does have beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and fun nightlife. It is not all filled with "guidos", you just have to know that right areas to visit and places to stay. This was my very first time in Sea Girt, and I absolutely loved it! I had the opportunity to stay at The Beacon House property, hosted by their very accommodating owner. Not only was this high end bed and breakfast beautiful, it FELT LIKE HOME.  Besides being chic with a "Hampton's esq." vibe,  the location was phenomenal. One block waking distance from the beach, across the street from a wonderful restaurant The Parker House, and a pool to enjoy. What else can a girl ask for? I seriously want to move in for the Summer. 

The outfits shown above are pieces I actually wore over the weekend. THIS IS REAL LIFE, not just a 10 minute pose for the camera. I am L I V I N G in this metrostyle swim dress all summer long. It is extremely flattering for my body shape, and I feel confident and sexy in this look. After some pool time a threw over this sheer striped Calvin Klein coverup just in time for some porch-side cocktails. I've really been into rum lately, my new fav is Botran Aged Rum which is made in Guatemala. It goes down smooth with a hint of Vanilla taste and a little orange. You can mix in a sparkling wine or some Saint Germain, but I like it straight up on the rocks ;) 

It was such a wonderful weekend and I loved the Beacon House. You must consider this when booking your next summer adventure to the shore!







Comments

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly suppose this website needs far more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to read rather more, thanks for that info.
    discount womens swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment