Beauty BIZZ: Metamorphosis Day Spa







Here's a little something to cure your Monday Blues. Feeling stressed after a long week or need some time for yourself? I HIGHLY recommend a trip to the Metamorphosis Day Spa located on East 56th street in Manhattan. I visited this spa recently for a hydrating facial and full body massage. I am always a little bit skeptical about getting a facial as it can sometimes be painful and leave some marks or redness. This is a REAL review and I honestly have to say this was the best facial I have ever had

My skin was peeling from too much sun exposure, and very sensitive. My aesthetician was extremely gentle and listened to my instruction. She only used organic product, focused on deep hydration/exfoliation and removed any dirt with gentle ease.  I loved the deep steam on my face, it also helped clear up my sinuses. I would also recommending getting the Vitamin C mask as it clearly did wonders.  This picture was taken right after my facial and as you can see my skin is literally glowing with very little redness or irritation. (PERFECTION) 

After my facial was complete, I went right into my full body massage. I opted for the "Metamorphosis Signature" with medium pressure and it was heavenly. I carry most of my stress in my lower back, and I loved every minute of it. I try to have a full body massage every few months to relieve physical pressure and stress pains. If you are booking your massage and it's your first time, I suggest  a light Swedish or Aromatherapy. If you are more comfortable with massages then DEF go for the signature. 

I have also been using a special line of Stem Cell products carried at the Metamorphosis Day Spa. I use this serum daily in the morning and at night. The special Stem Cells are from rare Swiss Apples and it is the latest and greatest of the beauty industry. These products are specialized in preventing wrinkles, skin dryness and pigment coloration. So far, I have seen a small change in my skin in terms of peeling and dryness. I would recommend testing it out! 

127 East 56th Street 
New York, NY 10022
Ph: 212 751 6051

Book your next spa day now (it will get you through the week), tell them Blazers & Bellinis sent you! 



SPREAD THE WORD






Comments