UNBREAKABLE











What I'm Wearing
Dress: New York & Co. | Vest: Zara | Wedges: Aldo | Sunnies: Ray Ban
Earrings/Pendent Necklace/Gemstone Bracelet: RIMMA | Cuff: Kara Ross | Rings: Freida Rothman
Studded Clutch: Sienna Ray | V Necklace: Forever 21 

There is just one very important message I would like to send out into the universe this week. DIAMONDS ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE, and us women are #unbreakable. No matter what you are going through in life, just know there will always be lots of ups and downs. With great highs come great lows. You must learn how to deal with the pressure and balance your inner self at ease. It has taken me many years to find this understanding and inner peace. Now that I have it, I will never let it go. 

I have lots of personal change and GROWTH happening over the next few weeks which I am so excited to share with you. This announcement has come with a lot of hard work and owning my craft. I have been working in the fashion industry for quite some time now, many people would assume my life is rainbows and sunshine + shoes, which is not all true. I have had my fair share of blood, sweat, and tears in this business but I never gave up. 

I always get asked the same question, "What is your best advice to someone starting out in the fashion industry?".  Here it goes (uncensored): NOTHING will be handed to you... get ready to work your ass off. PROVE YOURSELF... your nothing until you can prove your actions and back it up.  TAKE A HIT... like a boxing match you will get knocked out a few times, a true champion stands back up and comes in swinging. THICK SKIN...you will have a lot of critics in this business, you have to learn how to handle them and keep it moving. BE YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES... stay true to you, only you know what's best in your heart and follow it. 

...Now that I got that off my chest lol let's talk style!

I am wearing a bright colored cotton green dress from NY & Co. layered with a white vest and some black/tan wedges. I think this look is great for a weekend rendevous, brunch date, or even happy hour in the city. I threw on some classic black Ray-Ban sunnies, I haven't worn them in a while. I did a red lip to give it a sexy vibe and layered on a TON of fab jewelry. I am obsessed with the gemstone line RIMMA- which is all about vibrant color. My good friend started the line (family owned business) and their website is launching in Summer 2015. 


Until next time dolls! Keep your head up and remember our little chat. 



SPREAD THE WORD











Comments