Rooftop Rendezvous








Photos By: Daily Fashionista- Location: Hotel Girafe NYC

Halter Dress: Victoria Secret | Blazer: Forever21 | Shoes: Enzo Angiolini | Necklace: H&M Rings/Bangles: Freida Rothman 

I think it's pretty obvious my color for Spring 2015 is bright yellow! (my closet is literally a mellow yellow take over) This sexy and strikingly bright halter dress is from Victoria Secret. I think the cut is very flattering for my body type (pear shape), and a deep V halter shows just the right amount of skin. I wore this look to dinner and drinks, so I decided to throw on a go-to black leather trimmed cropped blazer. I completed this look with black pony hair pointed toe kitten heels, a light blue mixed metal leather cable necklace and some gold bangles. 

Hotel Giraffe's Rooftop is run by Bread & Tulips will be open to the public Mid-May. Let me just say the view is FABULOUS and the vibe is going to be sexy and sophisticated.  I had to check it out during my stay at the hotel, and I will definitely be back when the rooftop is in full swing. 

Are you loving this outfit?! Tweet me for style tips or wardrobe advice @BlazersBellinis



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments