White Crochet Maxi #BohoBabe









Jewelry: RIMMA
Knit Crochet Maxi Dress: Forever 21 | Sandals: Franco Sarto | Headband: Namrata Joshipura

A heat wave has officially hit NYC and it finally feels like Summer! You know it's about that time when you can't be in your apartment without the AC on blast. How is a girl to dress in this muggy humid weather? My best style advice is to keep it simple and light. I LIVE in maxi dresses most of the summer because they are so effortless to wear. This particular Forever 21 white crochet top tie maxi is now available online. I love this dress because it makes me feel so feminine and dreamy. I paired it with sandals by Franco Sarto and an amazing printed headband by Indian designer Namrata Joshipura. All of the gorgeous gemstone jewelry I am wearing is part of RIMMA's "Aster" collection which just launched for Spring 2015.  I even added on a few metallic gold and silver Snap Tats, they are so easy to apply and give an added accent to your look (especially in the summer!)

Remember to slow down every once and awhile to stop and smell the roses. Keep making wishes, chasing dreams, and reaching for the stars! 

Until next time dolls...




SPREAD THE WORD




Comments