Customize Your Style













Dress: eShakti | Shoes: Franco Sarto | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Crossbody Bag: TJMaxx




eShakti is a fresh concept in women's fashion which started out as a small online retailer for cotton garments and now has turned into an international sensation that allows women sizes 0-36 to customize their designs to specific needs. (genius!)  When the company reached out to me a few weeks ago to try out their website and customize my own dress I was so excited. As a curvy woman it is extremely hard to find the perfect fit (chest, hips, length) and I was curious to see how it would work.  After hours of browsing the site (it was SOOO hard to pick) I choose this Corset style jersey knit dress in blue. When you select the dress of your dreams step 1 is to pick your exact size. (they are extremely true to size). Step 2 is to enter your height for the perfect cut. Step 3 has two parts: choose your sleeve and length of the dress. In my case I stayed with a cap-sleeve and opted for the "mid-calf" length.  When the dress came in, it was the PERFECT fit. I have worn it almost a dozen times already and I feel extremely confident and sexy in this piece.  I want to spread the word about this fabulous online service, I think it could really change the way we shop for any size/race/religion you may be. Thank you eShatki for listening to all of our needs! 


What do you guys think?



SPREAD THE WORD








Comments