ENK 2014: Cool Kids On The Block




I've always thought fashion & music go hand in hand. (In this case ear to ear). I am obsessed with Skullcandy's new vintage floral designs! Not only are they adorable and a great accessory, but reasonable. These retail for $99 (unbelievable considering beats are going for around $350) Check them out here http://www.skullcandy.com/pep/knockout-floral




This is my 1st time checking out the LA based brand Tat2 Designs by Briana Erin Kusher. I was drawn over to her booth by some fabulous arrow head necklace layers and bold statement rings. Her jewelry has an edgy bohemimen vibe and I would literally wear everything in her line... not to mention she is such a sweetheart! Can't wait to see this brand evolve and make it's presence on the East Coast. 



Of course I had to pass by Sara Designs and check out their new pieces for this market. I especially loved their leather and hardware hand chains! 




I have seen some of Ashlyn'd pieces through my fellow blogger babes, but this was the first time I got to check out their bags in person. SO FUN... I really do need to rock this camera cross body for New York Fashion Week. I also thought the chalkboard clutch was a great idea. 





Talk about the hit of the show! LuLu DK Lifestyle KILLED IT with these metallic temporary jewelry tats! They are easy to apply, and really look cool with an arm party. I still have a black & gold one on my arm and I have been getting compliments left and right. I got the tat on Tuesday and it still looks pretty much in tact. 




I have always been a fan of Adina Reyter, simplistic modern styles made for layering. I really loved her new arrow head collection with black pave stones, GORG! I'm also lusting after almost every new earring style she had in her booth.. which says a lot because I am not typically an earring girl. 



BEN AMUN 



Let's just say Ben Amun is shooting for the stars this market! I also really liked some of his new holiday pearl pieces, beautifulllllll also another NYFW must have. 


FREIDA ROTHMAN 



In a visual of chic black & white stripes with gold accents, Freida Rothman's booth was stunning! (hehe totally bias) Freida's new collection of mixed metals, bold silhouettes, and statement necklaces really stood out amongst a sea of jewels. 

ENK Aug 2014 was awesome! I enjoyed seeing all of the new styles and designers. It is a great experience to see the lines in person and actually speak to the designers about their inspirations and brand devlopment. Until next time xo 




















Comments