In A New York Minute









Blazer: Zara | Dress: Forever 21 | Sandals: Dolce Vita | Bangles & Sunglasses: Freida Rothman
Necklace: Diana Ho Designs | Speedy Tote: Louis Vuitton 

Last week I attended z100's Elvis Duran & the morning show's end of summer boat party at South Street Seaport hosted by the awesome Clear Channel Radio Team. I headed to the party right from work in Brooklyn. One major aspect of a metropolitan woman's lifestyle is the ability to adapt and transform in a "New York minute".  We have to be ready for the unexpected, prepare for anything, and of course always look our best.  I love this jersey knit double side slitted dress from Forever 21, and the gold metal belt detail. My summer wardrobe consists of a ton of maxi dresses, they are perfect for the hot weather and can easily be dressed up for the office or after work cocktails. Whenever you are in doubt always go for a classic black dress and a blazer (my motto).





SPREAD THE WORD



Comments