ENK 2014 #WhatIWore










Dress: ASOS Curve | Sandals: Franco Sarto | Jewels: Freida Rothman | Jewelry Tat: LuLu DK

Imagine you died and went to fashion heaven… that's basically where I was all day. The Biji Fashion Group made it all happen, with their shows ENK Accessory Circuit, FAME, and Moda that took place this week at the Javitz Center in NYC. I got to check out the latest upcoming trends and next season's styles in jewelry, handbags, footwear and ready-to-wear. SCORE! I wore this incredible fashionable and comfortable ASOS Curve Shift Dress in cream with black lace detailing. I styled it with a basic black fabric belt in a side bow to add some shape to the silhouette. My two-tone suede color block heels are by designer Franco Sarto, these are my new work and play "go to" kicks. All of my jewelry is by Freida Rothman (which had the best booth at ENK btw…maybe I am a little bias but it's true!!). Lastly, this supper cool black and gold temporary jewelry tattoo is by LuLu DK lifestyle, which was all the rage during today's show.  As my cutie patootie assistant Val pointed out, I WANT IT ALL.  It was a great show and stay tuned for my designer picks and "Cool Kids on the Block" favs coming to the blog this week! 





Comments