Flip Flops & Florals









Strapless Dress: Forever 21 | Flip flops: Tory Burch | Backpack: Sunita Mukhi
 Hoops & Sunglasses: Freida Rothman

The summer is slowly dwindling down and I have been trying to enjoy every weekend to the fullest before fall makes it's appearance. Yesterday was my sister Jalene's birthday party at "Tiki" in the Jersey Shore at Point Pleasant Beach. I wanted to wear a cute cover up over my bathing suit, something comfortable and casual with a pop of color. This floral strapless number is a new arrival from Forever 21 +, my black basic flip flops are by Tory Burch, backpack by Sunita Mukhi, and YES let's talk about these amazing sunnies by Freida Rothman. The sunglasses are matte white with 14k matte gold and stones on the stem… definitely a statement piece.  They will be available in spring 2015 at the Freida Rothman flagship boutique located at 248 Mott Street in NY's Nolita. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 




SPREAD THE WORD







Comments