Sittin by the Dock of the Bay










Silk Top: Cushie b | Necklace & Bangle: Freida Rothman | Phone Case: Jeremy Scott for Moschino 

UK bred designer Val Thompson, Founder of Cushie B, is on a mission to make extremely wearable luxurious everyday fashion for the curvy gal… and I love it! The brand is all about perfecting the basics  in a perfect execution of fashionable style and fit. I first read about the company in one of my favorite blogs by Marie Denee, founder and head blogger of The Curvy Fashionista. (one of my blog inspirations and reason I started Blazers & Bellinis) This watercolor copper tone snakeskin print silk chiffon top not only looks great, but feels amazing on. It comes with a black silk cami, because the top itself is sheer. It feels so light-weight and it's a great piece for the summer. You can wear it with pants, a skirt, shorts, or even as a cover up to the beach. Of course my popsicle Moschino case had to make an appearance on the blog! haha I love this case and it gets a lot of attention… mainly little kids tugging their moms hand on the subway saying "look it's an ice-cream phone", but I don't mind. Fashion doesn't always have to be so serious, sometimes it's fun to mix it up. 




SPREAD THE WORD




Comments