Beauty & the Feast #TheArtofBrunch


(Words to live by)

Bottomless Mimosas & Mango Bellinis!


Sunday Brunch Menu 

From the Brunch Buffet: Mussels, Caprese Salad, Greens & Whole Wheat Toast 

Small Plate: Shrimp & Grits with a Ham Gravy 

Small Plate: Chicken & Waffles 

Small Plate: Banana French Toast 

From the Brunch Buffet: Fresh Melon, Mini Pudding Pop, Chocolate Truffles with Gold Sprinkles


Beauty & The Feast Kitchen, located inside The Atlantic Hotel & Spa 
601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 
Make A Ressy! Ph: 954 567 8070 


Last Sunday I had the opportunity to check out Beauty & The Feast Kitchen located in the Atlantic Hotel & Spa, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. As many of you may know, Ft Laudie was my old stomping grounds! I lived in the area for about 4 years and loved every minute of it. I heard some wonderful things about this spot dedicated for Sunday Brunch, so naturally it was at the top of my list when visiting the area. I am so glad that I stopped in! Literally from walking into the gorgeous Atlantic Hotel doors to the restaurant, the atmosphere gives you a chic resort vibe. You can choose to be seated inside or outside, with plenty of options in the shade. I really loved all of the cute quotes along the walls, I thought it was a fun touch to the decor. MOST IMPORTANTLY... THERE ARE BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS & BELLINIS LADIES! There menu is absolutely perfect, you can opt for the endless brunch buffet feast + bottomless drinks for $29.95, or choose to have some small tapas. 

My diet went out the window (clearly from my pics above). I had to try a little bit of everything so I started off with the brunch buffet, and I ordered a few small plates for tastings. I LOVED the chicken and waffles, literally to die for + who can resist banana french toast?! I kept the mango bellinis flowing and enjoyed every bite. I would highly suggest brunching at Beauty & The Feast next time you are in Fort Lauderdale. This is a great atmosphere for a birthday, ladies Sunday Funday or a romantic day-date. 

More Florida adventures coming soon! 






SPREAD THE WORD





Comments