Spring in Bloom








Full outfit By: metrostyle 

Today was simply gorgeous! The sun was shinning, everyone was smiling in good spirits, and I got to spend the day with my amazing family (minus one but I will be seeing him soon)
I celebrate Easter, and this day is all about the resurrection and proof that anything is possible and miracles do happen.  Ever since I was a little girl, my Easter outfit has always been BRIGHT and COLORFUL (I clearly continued the tradition). I simply could never wear black on Easter. This is a day of joy, coming together, celebrating life and the light. I chose to wear this colorful teal 3/4 sleeve textured keyhole dress and fuchsia open toe lace up pumps by metrostyle

Wether you celebrated Easter, Passover, or any other holiday this weekend I hope you enjoyed it! I had a really rough day yesterday, and with the help of family and a few good friends I was able to see that there is always a solution. Things happen, and you just have to keep on pushing along and not let anything set you back. This is a new day, a new week, a new season and a NEW YOU. Always be positive and grateful for your blessings. 

...until next time my loves xo 





SPREAD THE WORD





Comments