Bringing the Heat









Photos by Michael Nasiff- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

GET THE LOOK

Block Heels: Franco Sarto | Teal Triangle Collar Necklace: Express
Bracelets/Rings/Earrings/Sunnies: Freida Rothman 

I find it amusing when I walk into a room and people's first response is "wow, you are really bright!".  (sometimes I can't decide if they are talking about my outfit or personality! haha) I love adding pops of color to my wardrobe, most New Yorkers tend to find their comfort in black, I beg to differ. I find great comfort in being bright & bold. Incorporating color in your wardrobe can improve your overall mood, how people perceive you and help you have a better attitude towards your day... these are proven facts ladies! 

CONFESSION: I now own this sleeveless cotton flare dress by New York & Company in all 6 colors because I am completely obsessed with it. This is the perfect dress for the office, dinner with your girls, a date-night or can be a casual daytime look. You can throw on blazer,  kimono or sweater and be G2G (good to go).  I love the necklace and the flare structure with side pockets, very flattering on any body type. I layered over this gorg yellow trench coat which is definitely one of my Spring 2015 essentials. It's ALL ABOUT A GOOD TRENCH! This is a piece you must invest in. 

I know hot pink and bright yellow can be a bit much for someone who is just getting used to wearing color, so start small with one pop and a neutral to ease your way into the look. 

Would you wear this look? 



SPREAD THE WORD











Comments