MINT Moment









Photos By: Dana Prigge- Location: Park Ave, NYC 

MINT MULES: metrostyle 
Dress: Calvin Klein | Cropped Jacket: Daisy Fuentes | Sunnies: D&G | Jewels: Freida Rothman

As you know, I am ALL ABOUT color for Spring 2015. This was clearly a "Mint Moment" I had this past weekend prancing around Park Avenue. I am in love with these mules by metrostyle. The color, the silhouette and the fact that they are actually comfortable! Usually I don't go all "matchy matchy" on you, but I couldn't resist this equally fabulous mint paneled dress by Calvin Klein. 
STYLE TIP: I wore a cropped blazer over the dress since it hits just at the knee to elongate my body and give a slimming illusion to my figure, highlighting my good area for an hour-glass shape. I accessorized with an all gold bangle stack, pointed pave earrings, aviators and minimal makeup. 
I call this my everyday "uptown" power girl look. I just want you all to remember, when you exude confidence it resonates with every step you take. 

"A woman who walks in PURPOSE doesn't have to chase people or opportunities. Her LIGHT cases people and opportunity to purse her." 


More Park Ave swagg coming this week! 




SPREAD THE WORD








Comments