LUXE LIFE at Hotel Giraffe















Location: Hotel Giraffe, New York 

I have a few guilty pleasures in life, and staying in Park Avenue suites is definitely one of them. It's not a secret I am a total hotel junkie, I love to travel and stay at the best properties around the country. I travel quite often, and finding the perfect hotel can be hard to find at times.  I decided to organize a little "Staycation" in NYC for a ladies weekend this month, and I truly had an amazing experience at Hotel Giraffe that needs to be shared. 

Hotel Giraffe, is located on 26th St. & Park Ave South, literally a perfect location in the city. (especially in spring with all of the gorg tulips!). Upon arrival, the staff was so helpful and very sweet. I checked into my room (King corner suite with balcony view), which was huge! My first thoughts were, "Can I just live here?!". I loved the living room area and the view was perfect. You KNOW I am crazy, and my first stop is to find the closet and make sure there is sufficient hangars and an ironing board/safe for my jewels. CHECK! (On point, see pics above)

I then headed downstairs after unpacking while waiting for my weekend accomplice (Daily Fashionista) to a wine & cheese selection served by the hotel for a DAILY happy hour. How amazing is this?! They had a selection of top red/white wines, champagne, juices/coffee, fresh fruit and cheeses. I loved the energy in the lobby/dining area during this time. I was able to connect with a few other guests and interact while enjoying my champagne. This is a great networking hour if you are staying in the hotel! Every guest I spoke with had extremely positive things to say about the staff, and the rooms. Every morning there is a full continental service breakfast equipped with delish cappuccinos. The hotel also offers lemon infused water, and cookies 24 hours for guests to help themselves. (I'll admit to a little late night cookie action) It just keeps getting better and better! 

Hotel Giraffe had a nice selection of organic bath products in the bathroom, and some NY essential reading materials as well as  a wonderful working desk with a view overlooking Park Ave. Of course, I had to pack a few beauty products to play with over the weekend including; Herbal Essence shampoo, Aussie Hair spray mists, and some new cover girl polishes. All of my usual hotel essentials were met and I was definitely a happy camper. The quality of the bed and noise factor was also fabulous, I REALLY struggled waking up early for my Saturday morning appointment. 

Did I mention, that the hotel also offers vallet service, and overnight parking for guests? Their rooftop/bar area will open mid-May, and I can't wait to come back! Hotel Giraffe is my new GO-TO city staycation spot, and I feel like they really do care about their customers. The service and amenities go above and beyond for a New York City property. Any readers traveling to NYC soon? Book you rooms! 

365 Park Avenue South at 26th Street, NYC 


A little HG (Hotel Giraffe) rooftop shoot coming soon! #StayTuned 



SPREAD THE WORD









Comments