NEW LOOK: Long Hair Don't Care #SpringFling







Photos By: Naty Michele- Location: Midtown Manhattan 

Kimono: UMGEE USA | Dress: New York & Co | Booties: Sam Edelman
Necklace/Bangles/Rings: Freida Rothman | Hand Cuff: Wren & Glory 

Everyone has been asking me to finally debut my new long locks on the blog, and here they are! I had a complete hair makeover in Miami last week, and I'm still getting used to this big change (and styling all this hair on my own!).  People always ask me, "why do you change your hair so much?", my response is WHY NOT?! I believe that your hair is an extension of your outfit and overall look. Hair is your best accessory, and we all know I am a certified style risk-taker. So many people are afraid of change, they become comfortable to the ordinary or typical. I feel that I am in a big turning point in my life right now. So many amazing things are happening and big changes coming my way (on a professional and personal level).  You have to "envision" the best version of yourself and go for it. Change is a good thing! My red locks are officially retired, even though I really loved them for so long I felt it was time to move on. My stylist used a dark chocolate brown close to my natural color, and added 5-6 bundles of gorgeous blonde/caramel human hair (hand blended) through a tape fusion extension method. This new look took over 5 hours... WHEW!

Now that I have the perfect summer hair, I wanted to flaunt some Spring 2015 styles around the city. I am wearing a feminine floral printed kimono with lace trim by UMGEE USA. Underneath, I am rocking a yellow New York & Co. sleeves cotton pocket flare dress (told you I'm obsessed with this style of dress!).  I am layered up in a ton of bangles and mixed metal jewels, including this super cool "Oval Cage" necklace by Freida Rothman.  Lastly, I threw on a pair of my fav Sam Edelman spiked suede ankle booties and I'm G2G! (Good to Go)

I'm really loving this amazing Spring weather in NY and hope it stays this way! What do you guys think of my new hair? I hope I inspired you to try something different. TAKE A RISK




SPREAD THE WORD



Comments